From: Niven Sinclair
To: sinclair@matrix.net
Sent: Sunday, October 15, 2000 2:43 PM
Subject: Re: family seal

At 20:29 14/10/00 -0400, you wrote:
I have a Sinclair family seal which I inherited from my father, can a seal tell any one from which side of the Sinclair came from.
Yours Truly,

Ian C. Sinclair
icsinclair@home.com

Yes.

I have details of all the crests, mottoes and coats-of-arms of the Sinclairs

If you can send me the details of your seal - an imprint, if possible - I'll see
what my books can tell me about the branch of your family.

You can contact me off-list if you prefer.

Niven Sinclair