Re: Oak Island

To all who are interested in the Lost Treasure of the Knights Templar:
               I orderded the book off of ebay about six months ago, although
interesting and fasinating, I think it is more fiction than fact. The book
seems to be a combination of histories dating back to the pics. In the book
it says, when the Order of Knights Templer was ruthlessly dissolved by King
Philip the Fair of France in 1307, it possessed immense wealth and political
power. Yet none of the treasure amassed by theTemplars has ever been found.
This lost treasure is rumored to have contained artifacts of spiritual
significance that were retrieved by the order during the Crusades, including
the gnealogies of David anf Jesus, as well as documents that trace these
bloodlines into the royal bloodlines of Merovingian France-documents that
were perceived by thise in power in medieval Europe as a threat to the
established order of church and state. But what connects the treasure to the
Oak Island Money Pit-so-called because of both the priceless treasure it may
house and the extraordinary sums of money spent in futile attempts to
excavate it-that has baffled treasure hunters for over two hundred years?
Using new-found historical evidence that places a Scottish presence in the
New World a century before Columbus, Steven Sora presnets a fascinating and
convincing scenario that has the Sinclair clan of Scotland transporting the
wealth of the Templars-entrusted to them as the Mosonic heirs of the order-to
a remote island off the shores of present-day Nove Scotia. The mysterious
money pit there is commonly believed to have been built before 1497 and has
guarded its secret tenaciously despite two centuries of determined efforts to
unearth it. All of these efforts (one even financed by American president
Franklin Delano Roosevelt) have failed, thanks to an elaborate system of
booby trap, false beaches, hidden drains, and other hazards of remarkable
ingenuity and tecnological complexity created by its builders. Even in recent
years, despite the increasingly sophisticated tools at ou disposal, the
secret of the Oak Island Money Pit has remained beyond our reach.
                                                                     If this
peeks your interest you can order the book from Ebay for $16.95 just type in
sinclair clan of scotland, and there it will be.  I hope this answere some
questions. Also there is a chapter on the Name Gunn, it's genealogies and
histories.                Laura Sinclair