Re: Oak Island

on 12/10/00 11:56, Rob Cohn at robc@hfx.andara.com wrote:

> Greetings...I have more than a dozen books on Oak Island - I'm not familiar
> with the one you're referring to I guess...Mark Finnan made some reference
> to masonic connexions in his Oak Island Secrets, and then turned to the
> Sinclair Saga in a subsequent book...that's about the most tangible
> connexion I can find...
>
> In the back of my mind I think William Crooker suggested more of a
> connexion in his 1999 Tracking Treasure but as the recent Sinclair
> traditional viking raid into the province made off with both my copies, and
> a photocopy of the Mystery Walls Chapter, I can't check at this moment.
>
> Oh, looky here - a book by Lionel and Patricia Fanthorne - The Oak Island
> Mystery Hounslow 1995 (ISBN 0-88882-170-0) that I came across a coupla
> months ago and haven't turned to yet - the back cover states: "theories
> include...[long list here-ed] and part of the ancient, semi-legendary
> Arcadian Treasure linked to the mystery of Glozel and Rennes-le-Chateau in
> France."
>
> Guess I'd better read it...
>
> thanks, rob

Greetings to all,
let me suggest an interresting book which manages to establish all possible
and suspected connexions between Scotland, the Kights Templar, the
Merovingians, Rennes-le-Château, Arcadia, the Sinclair bloodline,  and so
on. It is Michael Bradley's «Grail Knights of North America»  (Hounslow
Press, 1998). Another revealing nook is Gérard de Sède's famous little book
enitled « Le Trésor maudit de Rennes-le-Château », published under the Sion
Priory' guidance and surely available in English by now). I have visited
Rennes-le-Château and the surroundings last summer and many questions remain
unanswered. All I know is that it is obviously all part of the same bigger
picture.