From: owner-sinclair@matrix.net [mailto:owner-sinclair@matrix.net]On
Behalf Of Robert Goff
Sent: Thursday, October 12, 2000 12:24 PM
To: sinclair@matrix.net
Subject: Oak Island

    I recently read a book titled along the lines of The Oak Island
Mystery and the Missing Templar Tresure in which claims of a Gunn emblem
and masonic symbols on Oak Island were made.  However, the book seemed
to make several unfounded claims, one of which may have been the Gunn
coat of arms on Oak Island.  It is an interesting topic, which I have
only recently began studying, so I would like to hear more.