Re: Oak Island

The ISBN is 0-89281-710-0.  Rochester, Vermont: Destiny Books, 1999.

Chapters
1. The Mystery of Oak Island
2. Theories and Suspects
3. Prelude to Expedition
4. The Scottish Discovery of America
5. "If Two of Them Are Dead"
6. The Knights Templar and Scotland
7. The Secret of the Templars
8. The French Connection
9. The Mystery of Rennes-le-Chateau
10. The Connecting Thread
11. The Treasure Comes to Oak Island
12. Oak Kings, Severed Heads, and the Secrets of the Ancients
13. The Grail Guardians and the Modern World

    Although my dad is a mason, I'm not since I'm only 19.  Therefore, some
of the masonic secrets chapters are a little too much for me to swallow, but
their are some interesting sections.  He quotes Andrew Sinclair's The Sword
and the Grail and includes quite a bit on the Sinclairs.  However, I think he
could have added some things that would have made his arguement stronger from
what I hear on the discussion site.  There is also an interesting section on
the Prieure de Sion.