----- Original Message -----
From: "donna willis" <reggie2@wkbwmail.com>
To: <sinclair@matrix.net>
Sent: Monday, October 09, 2000 7:54 AM

>   I would like to take this opportunity to thank the discussion list for
bringing my newfound cousin  and I together.
>   She was a recent new subscriber to the list and because of the
information she gave about her great grandfather, I was pretty sure we were
related.
>   She is Rosalie Horton (rosalie395@aol.com) and is decended from Clarence
George St. Clair.  I contacted her off the discussion list so that there
wasn't any clutter while we were finding out.  We are both decended from our
5x great grandparents Daniel St. Clair and Isabella Auchmuty St. Clair who
resided in Northumberland