Re: Jacboties

Dear Rory

Look again I said that we were attained after the 1715 rising, we must have
been there to be attained.  It is the other three we were out of'.  The
passionate well researched e-mail by John and Dale need study. No hip shot
of our chiefs were and are. I am uncomfortable with apologies for historical
events.  I see it as grandstanding by the Scots Parliament.

Sinclair.  .