Re: Sinclairs in Boston

John - sinclair 1766 but not 1766 and earlier.  Boston and Lexington.  William Sinclair Barker -to 1766 - 1936.  Story for "walks" -he same the thing.  Brad
----- Original Message -----
From: John Liley
Sent: Monday, September 25, 2000 11:28 AM
Subject: Sinclairs in Boston

Does anyone have any work on Sinclairs in Boston.  My Great-Grandmother  Francis Anne Sinclair (Maiden Name) was born in Boston .  Her Father was a Hugh Tolemac Sinclair and I believe he was born in Dundee.  His father was named James.  We're talking about the turn of the century here.  My Great-Grandmother died in 1978.  I have heard stories of how Hugh was a painter for the WPA during the depression and that he too liked to go for "walks".  I know of a story where he said he was going out for milk and came back 13 years later, with the milk no less.  Whether this is family fable or not I do not know.  I believe he died in Florida.

Thanks,

John Liley
Clan Commissioner
State of Utah