Birth mark part 2

Dear Niven,
Forgive me to say « dear » since we don't know each other but you are dear
to me because you are so much more into this search than me - I am just a
beginner! All of you out there can teach me a few things, including
procedure, and that's wonderful. You all are searching for answers or facts,
just like me. I just brought up a subject that has preoccupied me for a long
time. And why not, if other people mention the same thing, that would be an
interresting thing to look into. No witch hunt. No moll hunt. Just a simple
genetic fact. Whi knows?
Francine