RE: Genetic traits

At 21:36 19/09/00 +1000, you wrote:
>Niven.
>
>Just obtained a copy of Glooscap and his magic by Kay Hill 1963.
>It will remain a wonderful asset to my home library reference.
>
>Regards
>Bruce

I must try to get this book.  I purchased three separate ones when I was in
Nova
Scotia to (a) greet Laura Zolo after her voyage from Venice and (b) to
present the
"Sword of Peace" to Grand Chief Benjamin Sylliboy of the Mi'kmaq Nation in
recognition of the welcome they gave to Prince Henry Sinclair in 1396/1398.  It
was a magnificent and moving occasion.  There were lots of tears by Mi'kmaqs
and immigrants alike.  We cemented a bond which will last and last and last.

The " Macs" and the "Micmacs" have much in common as can be seen from their
symbolism on the Kirkwall Scroll which has now been carbon-dated to the 14th
Century.

The Kirkwall Scroll (11ft x 4ft) hangs in the Masonic Lodge in Kirkwall, Orkney
and is evidence of the cultural diffusion between the Old World and the New
World
- long before Columbus.

Henry Sinclair knew precisely where he was going which indicates that there had
been earlier voyages.

In haste,

Niven