Sinclair of Pennicuik

Greetings to Donald Sinclair,
I am so glad but not entirely surprised that you were able to help me in my
search. Funny thing is, I did not expect to find Sinclairs right in
Pennicuik - two doors from the Clerks (my family)! All I know is that a
Francis Sainclair married an Elizabeth Clerk (from about 100 years before)
and both lived and died in Sweden. And I thought the only connection
possigle was back in Sweden! maybe I should look closer around Roslyn...
So thanks for this new piece of the puzzle. Maybe one day I'll be able to
get to whole picture of the Clerk-Sinclair connection. Thank you  for your
help.
Francine Bernier