Visit to Edinburgh

Dear John

In addition to the many good recommendations you already have, I should add
the Royal Scots Museum in Edinburgh Castle - it is the oldest Regiment in
the British Army and tells the story of 357 years of British History.  The
Regiment's Website is http://www.theroyalscots.co.uk/.  And if you have the
time, take a walk up Arthur's Seat, behind the Salisbury Crags.  (And climb
from the opposite side to the City - it's a steady walk) - a great view of
the City is to be had from there.  For some reason at University, we mostly
did this at night...

Yours aye

Iain Laird
(about to leave Argentina en route now to Miami!)

www.iain.laird.btinternet.co.uk