Re: Guysborough, N.S.

Thanks so much Rob, for keeping us up to date.  I'll keep watching CBC news today for
live reports!   LOL - where are our national television networks when something
really  important happens?  Watching some men bash little white balls, with sticks
around a field (golf).  They are all over the maritimes giving the natives coverage
over
the lobster dispute, always showing some "act of vandalism".  I hope they have the
grace to cover this ceremony of peace.

I'll get off my soapbox now.

Tonii