William H. St. Clair

My grandmother was Georgiana St. Clair, born in Illinois,to William Plunkett St. Clair, who was born October 23, 1836, in Illinois.  His father was William H. St. Clair, and I do not know his parents.  The Kane County Illinois History says William H. was born 1788 in Delaware, orhpaned at an early age, and rasied by an uncle.  He moved to Lycoming County, PA, where he married Elizabeth Simmons.  They later moved to Ohio, to Michigan, and then to Illinois, first to Chicago and then to Kane County.  I would like to find the family of  William H (I have no idea what the H stands for).