Re: Fw: HAPPY TO MEET, SORRY TO PART, HAPPY TO MEET AGAIN.

Dear Ian, Mary and I returned to California on the 30th. We were gone six
weeks.Your message was the first on my screen, I haven't scrolled through the
others yet but as today is Sept. 2nd and your message was August 8th, I am
sure there are many messages between.  We had a wonderful time and we will
carry the memories for the rest of our lives.  Very many thanks to you and
all the others who made it all work.  Very sincerely, Donald & Mary Sinclair,
San Rafael.