Re: Angus Sinclairs

James, Is the Alexander that you are looking for the same who sailed for
Virginia on Oct. 19.1698?  Our line comes from him and on this side of the
world we seem to have struck gold by having the incredible Jean Grigsby in
our family line.  She and others have done an incredible job of documenting
the family history but from what I understand the trail stops with Alexander
in Glasgow.  Has anyone tracked him down yet?  Good luck on your search.
Charlotte Gellis (granddaughter of Charles P. StClair)