In the footsteps of George Sinclair, 1612 - The Pillarguri Days 2000 in Norway

We can confirm that the pictures of this year's Pillarguri Days are now up
for view on our site in a new Pillarguri Days section, though there remains
a little editing.  Once again we were overwhelmed by the many kindnesses
and the generosity of our hosts in Norway, and the peace, serenity and
beauty we found in the landscape of Gudbrandsdalen.  We would encourage you
all to make plans to attend next year!  We will shortly submit an account
of our experiences to the Clan Newsletters and to the Pillarguri Committee.

Yours aye

Iain, Annabel & Sarah Laird

www.iain.laird.btinternet.co.uk