Sinclair Relation

Dear Sir/Madame,

I have just completed the electronic form to register as a member of the
Sinclair Matrix Forum, and I would like to briefly describe my relation to
the Sinclair name.

My father is Lincoln Cummings, and my uncle the Late H.S. "Pete" Cummings -
a former Sinclair Clan Genealogist.  My Uncle Pete's years of genealogical
research revealed our decent from Prince Henry Sinclair by way of my Great
Grandmother Louise Sinclair, who married my Great Grandfather Louis Smith -
giving birth to my Grandmother, Dorothy Smith who later married my
Grandfather Henry S.C. Cummings.

I look forward to contributing to the Clan in any way that I can.

Kind regards,
Deborah D. Cummings

Deborah D. Cummings
European Advertising Manager
SCIENCE, Science International
82-88 Hills Road
Cambridge CB2 1LQ
Phone, +44 (0) 1223 326 500; Fax, +44 (0) 1223 326532