Kirkwall Scroll

Iain

I am not a Freemason, and am not sure of all the symbolism inherent
in the Kirkwall Scroll, other than there appears to be a reference to the
Temple in the lower centre position, with steps to the Temple set out below this.
Is there any possiblity of a description or analysis of the parts
of the Scroll, so as to make it decipherable to a layman. The Scroll clearly relates
symbols, if not a story, and I would be interested to learn more about
this, possibly even as it relates to Sinclair family history.

Mark Anderson