Re: A Safe Journey

To all my cousins:

Let me add my good wishes for a fine Sinclair 2000 to
those of Donald and Judy.  One of the things that
keeps me "lurking" (as one of you put it) behind the
list (and occasionally spouting off) is the spirit of
concern and compassion expressed, even by those who
themselves are unable to participate.  It makes me
want to join in the "next" gathering, if able.  But in
any case, thanks to all for your generous sharing of
yourselves and your gleanings.

Especially to Laurel and Donald, be well.

Bruce, on Long Island

http://www.mids.org/sinclair/list.html