A Safe Journey

To all of my cousins going to Sinclair 2000. Have a safe and enjoyable trip.
I hope the bloody mindedness of us all will take a back seat to the heritage
and history that awaits. I want all of you to return, healthy, with details
of the land of our grandfathers and grandmothers. It's been a year now since
I was in Scotland, I am envious and excited for you.

I just returned from a week in Colorado Springs, Colorado where I spent the
last day of vacation in the hospital, it's good to be home. My birthday is
tomorrow, and I am looking forward to SINCLAIR DATES to see what has happened
on that day in the past.

A very special greeting to cousin Laurel, we love you.

Donald & Judy Sinclair (Indianapolis)