St. Clairs in 19th c. Albany?

Hello everyone,

I just subscribed to the list. My name is Lesley Murphy, and my
gggrandmother was Mary Frances St. Clair, who lived in Albany, NY, and
married my gggrandfather, David Tuttle Fuller in 1837 or 1838. I am actively
involved in genealogical research, and have had  a very difficult time
tracing Mary Frances's ancestry. I hoped that her name might ring a bell
with someone on the list. We are particularly interested in her because she
is the spitting image of my mother!

Any replies would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,
Lesley Murphy