The Zeno Project

As you will all note from the attached e-mail,which I have just received
from the redoubtable Laura, she is now in Iceland so she has made good
progress since she left Orkney on 25th June, 2000

No doubt she will be sending a further e-mail when she docks in Reykjavik
and I will post this to the List immediately

Niven

Dear Niven,
We are just arrived in Iceland( Vestmannaeyjar Island),
very plaesed to received a line from you, but very disappointed that my
letters never reach you from Shetland.
At the moment we are in the local library, and I have not the disk with the
sendet files, but I will try to send you a copy again tomorrow.
Are ther our osservation about Brian Meeting and the nice reception
received in Lerwick.
Let Us know if you have any contact in Iceland, We hope to reach Reykjavik
by the week end.
Warmest regards
Laura