Re: Gramma and correctness

Hi Tim,
There are two kinds of people in the world,or so I found when I was
teaching (many long years ago)  a) spells naturally , easily and without a
problem.
			   b) has to learn and may always struggle.
Simple equation - but then along came this diabolical machine and system
called the Internet. Now I, who was one of the category a) types spellers
have to use a spell check, frequently mistype and seem dyslexic. So as long
as people get the gist of what you are sayig (or computering) why worry?
Do you see what I mean?
Regards
Jean.