William Sinclair

Hi All,

As I believe I have found another brother to my G,G,G Grandfather I thought
I would try again to see if anyone can find any connections to my Sinclair
line.

William Sinclair  - 1822/3? to 1900. According to his death certificate he
was born in Wick, Caithness and died in Lyttelton New Zealand. He married
Barbara Lyall 22 Feb 1850, her parents were Henry Lyall and Janet nee
Sinclair.
His brothers probably are:
John Sinclair
Ebenezer Sinclair possibly born 1828 Wick Caithness.

I am also interested in any comments on the following that was written on a
piece of paper in my g,g grandfathers things.

William Sinclair, Lybster
James Sinclair Boneyoung, Victoria

Love to hear anything?

Jenny Coster