Re: Christopher Columbus

Dear James;
I am impressed that in this day and age you not only finished high
school but you are interested in the world,including how the past has an
impact on the present and by default, the future. I feel that you show
not only a personal quest for knowledge, but an inner spirit of great
courage to banter back and forth on this list and not feel you are under
personal attack. (You are Not, O.K.? *S* )Keep it up! You are a welcome
addition to this discussion page. (P.S...and you thought you were
Finished with school...:)....)
Regards again, Cousin Gord

--
Click here for Free Video!!