Flight of Stairs

Hello all,
    I am fairly new to the list (only one week) so I am not sure whether
this has been mentioned before.  My father was watching a television
report on either the Discovery Channel or Learning Channel here in the
US which was searching for the Ark of the Covenant.  The fellows
searching for it identified the area behind the blank wall at Rosslyn
Cahpel as a possible resting place.  However, I only saw the last few
moments and am not aware of their reasons for this thought.  Did anyone
else see the show?

Robert William Goff