SINCLAIR /PITCAIRN

Is anyone in the position to tell me the ancestry of my SINCLAIR connection?
My number 948, the Rev alexander Pitcairn, 1622-95 was Regent of the old
college of St Andrews in 1648 aand Provost of St Salvators College of St
Andrews in 1691 - he was a son of Alexander Andrew PITCAIRN and Elizabeth
SINCLAIR, Eldest daughter of john SINCLAIR, Dean of Caithness.
I would be most grateful if SKS could provide me with the Ancestry of this
Sinclair Lady.
Thanks, Peter de Loriol