sadness

Hi all,

What a sad time this is after all the things that have gone on, I feel sad
to be a sinclair knowing that my relatives have bullied people off this
wonderful list because someone has taken something the wrong way.

I am very grateful to John Quarterman for maintaining this list which is a
great source of knowledge for everyone including myself, and when it boils
down to it number 2 gets my vote.

Other than this I don't have very much to say other than I hope we all learn
from this and it does not happen again.

Take care all of you and I look forward to interesting things in the future.

Yours Aye

Cullodenrunner