Re: Sinclair Dates

Actually the Prussians...(Part of the alliance Against the French) were
under Wellington's orders to be at the battle site at a certian time and
were late..but arrived in time to settle the affair decisively..
The battle is well documented in National Geographic, including maps and
charts from dawn to dusk. The book "Great Warriors" suggests that
when German Marshal Blucher arrived with his Prussians in the evening,
the battle was over. I put little stock in that.(P.S. it is well
documented that Napoleon had communication snafu's with his other
commanders but the most interesting part of his downfall could be that
the Iron Duke travelled the area around Waterloo extensivly years before
and knew that although it looked deceptivly flat..High Ground abounded
and he used All of it.) I beleive the Nat. Geo article is from 1998.
Regards, cousin Gord

--
Click here for Free Video!!
http://www.gohip.com/freevideo/