purpose of the list.

I this was a voting poll, then i would choose number 2. I  have been reading
the posting you all have been sending . If it was not for John S Quartermans
and Nivens input , I would not be still with this list today. Of all
question that we all ask, he can answer or point you in the right area to
look. So my message is clear john you started this list with all good
intentions , but some where a long the road , some poeple have miss used it.
So you do what you think is right but please keep this alive.