Friction

I endorse the eloquent prose and praise which Neil showers on John S.
Quarterman.
I would not change a single word.  I wish he was my lawyer!

John's contribution to the renaissance of the Sinclair Clan through 'his'
Discussion
List has been quite invaluable.  It has given us all a forum to express our
views; to
pass on information about our  family history; to build up our own family
genealogies;
to make new friends but, above all, to realise the glorious lineage which
we all share.

We would not be Sinclairs if we did not disagree but, that having been
said, let us be
constructive in our criticisms just as we should be fulsome in our praise
-  no-one
deserves our praise more than the redoubtable John Sinclair Quarterman.  He
has been
the catalyst which has brought about the transformation of  our means of
communication
with eachother.

I end with a word of warning.  If he dares to give up his central and
essential role in
disseminating our respective views, I will personally be on the next 'plane
to ring his
neck.

John we love you..  Do not desert your children.

Niven Sinclair