Re: purpose of this list

John and others,

I find it sad that you need to remind people of the reseons for the list.
Surely our family ties should led us to be understanding and forgiving.
People these days are so quick to get upset or offended.My study in
sociology has taught me that you have to wait and observe and look at things
from several angles.
Look for the why and don't act on things when you are upset.

John you should feel freely entitled to choose to take people from the list
if you see fit. But you shouldn't need to as we should all behave like
adults and sending hate email would be quite immature.

John the majority of us on the list appreciate whole heartly the effort and
work you put into the list. Please don't lose faith in all of us.

Jenny
New Zealand