Re: Research

Thanks Lena,

I  know that it's part of Ancestry.com. I think thats  how I found it.
What I enjoyed  about  FamilyHistory.com was the posting of messages and
having some many people being able to respond.  I think one can  reach
more people when you can use this message posting feature.  I've been
working on other family surnames and have received some interesting  replys.
I think not all Sinclair's or relatives of Sinclairs in this world
 are aware of the mailing list's we use, and  the FamilyHistory.com is a way
of contacting and sharing family twigs. For anyone who is looking for some
answers, try FamilyHistory.com

Good Luck,
Kathy