Research

Hello,

I found a web address that I want to share. It is a site that posts messages from people searching the surname.  I looked up the Sinclair site and was so surprised when I found some one asking about my great grandfather James Hampton Sinclair.
I also found a cousin in Washington who has shared with me photo's of my Dad and his sister and family documents.
Here's the address:  http://www.familyhistory.com
You can search any surname and create a message board if you do not find the name you are researching.  Enjoy and Good Luck !!

Kathy