Re: Oak Island and the Speedy Return

That's an ingenious theory.  Around here somewhere I have a book about
the Company of Scotland, which I will endeavor to locate and use to look
up further information about Green and the Speedy Return.  As near as I
can recall, they never went anywhere near Nova Scotia, but it's been a
long time since I last read it.

John S. Quarterman <jsq@matrix.net>