To: A Ponchak

Yes, what you think it is - it is. Not a nice thing to say ever...

I do not know of Margaret or this James Sinclair, but I am also looking for
roots.

What I know is:
James Robert Sinclair II (meaning his father was named the same) was born in
the early 1800s. He married Madonna Marie Anna (maiden name unknown)
somewhere between 1828 - 1835. This girl was only 16 when they were married.
Within a few years they had a son - also James Robert Sinclair. Within 1 1/2
years they had twin daughters Mary and Anna. Sometime within the next 1 to 1
1/2 years all three children died in a fire in their home in the early fall.
The mother (called Donna by her husband) died in the sping of the following
year. James Robert had no more heirs (dead end) although he married a second
time in the late summer of the year of his first wife's death.

I also know he was a clerk in the south part of Scotland.

I ask you all to check your family trees for this missing link. I don't know
if the name was originally spelled Sinclair, St. Claire or Sinkler.

Please help me!