Re: Descendants of George Sinclair, 4th. Earl Caithness for Ten Gener ations.

At 22:19 22/05/00 -0700, you wrote:
>I would be very interested in obtaining this book if at all possible.
>Peter James Jephson Sinclair
>Perth Western Australia

I think we would all be interested in obtaining a copy of this book
if it is available because, although we can work out ten generations
for ourselves, this book (if it exists) may through some light on
both legitimate and natural descendants.

Do you have an author's name, the publisher, an ISBN number
which would give us a lead?

Niven Sinclair