Re: Human Brain

> --- "K.W.S" <kensin66@sk.sympatico.ca> wrote:
> > But the fact is anything outside of the Human Brain is not an
> > established fact.
> > Ken/SK/Canada
>
> Ken, not being a Sinclair myself, merely an interested bystander, and
> here only by the good graces of those Sinclairs who run and maintain
> the list, I am hesitant to jump into this discussion. But, I cannot in
> good faith pass up your above quoted remark. Since *I* am outside
> *your* human brain, am I not an established fact? Since I have never
> been to or seen India or China or Scotland, are they not established
> facts? I am totally undecided on the sacred geometry subject, although
> I have read some about it and will continue to do so. I cannot dismiss
> it merely because I can't see it, touch it, feel it, etc. > Ken DeBusk,
Sturgis, Michigan, USA

Hi Ken/Sturgis/Michigan

I did not mean my personal brain, because a human being alone can do very
little of anything important. But literally anything is possible when many
humans work and feel together. I have felt and seen the power in several
fundamentalist church's, and one time in a rural Roman Catholic church. I
believed then and still do that the power came from many individual minds,
with one mind.

Ken/Sk/Canada