RE: sacred geometry

To all that have expressed a view on sacred geometry; thankyou for your
views.

Firstly, Bill, thankyou for your contribution on sacred geometry.
I look forward to reading them, and always struggle to understand the full
meaning.  But I keep trying.  No harm there.
All of us believe in different things, and many of us believe in the same
things but slightly differently.
Even when it seems to some, that others are grabbing at straws.
Rather than dismiss a topic of enquiry, it would be better to dismiss it
with some evidence.
Otherwise we are just lonely voices in the wilderness.  We must comminicate
by emmitting and receiving all sorts of messages.
We don't have to accept or act upon them though.  Many of us will not accept
that sacred geometry has merit.
If that is the case don't sweat it.  There is plenty of things in this life
to keep us all busy.

I have accepted a few new things in life because I took the time to look
into it (Prince Henry Sinclair for one).
Many other things I have rejected, but only after trying them on for size
and understanding the principles involved.
Many of the great discoveries in science that we benefit from today have
resulted from very peculiar studies.
Some truley amazing people have pretty scary backgrounds that do not get
promoted in academic books.
Newton, Boyle, Halley etc..	My favorite is Newton, whom I like to call
"Nutty Newt" with great affection.
Some creative or dynamic enquiry is necessary to push the boundaries of our
world so that others more practical can pour over the newly turned soil.
Those that have an interest in any topic that might help us to understand
anything relevant to Sinclair discussions, please continue to discuss them
freely.  More information is put out here for our benefit while we speak
freely and exercise our minds and hearts.

Regards
Bruce Carlyon
Melbourne, Australia.