Re: Genealogy List

Dear Ian,

I had not realized that you are the Clan Sinclair Genealogist of
Australia, I thought Margaret Stokes where?!

in answer to your mail I would like to direct you to
http://www.mids.org/sinclair/database.html where you will be able to
find answers to most of your questions. If you after reading through
those details you still have questions for me please just mail them to
me and I will try to answer them as quick as possible.

As for know I can tell you that I'm in contact with Ian at Noss Head and
he (the centre) will receive it's own copy of whatever material within
the database. The purpose from the very beginning was to provide the
centre at Noss Head with as much material as possible to be kept on to
the next coming centuries and researchers.

I work with a whole lot of software's, Family Tree Maker, The Master
Genealogist, File Maker Pro, Personal Ancestral File and some others. I
prefer to receive family files in the GEDCOM format but I take whatever
been sent to me.