Sinclair 2000 The Halkirk Games

Dear all

The committee of the Games have kindly agreed that any Sinclair who wants to
march onto the field after the pipe band for the opening ceremony can do so.
This is not compulsory. This is the first time that this has happened so it
will be a unique occasion but we will not be carrying banners or flags. The
style of the Games is different to those I have been to in the States but an
equal amount of fun.

For those who want to compete in a competition such as dancing or piping
should write to

C. H. Miller
Secretary to the Hallmark Games
43 Church Street
Hallmark
Caithness
KW12

Looking forward to seeing you all - only two months to go.

Malcolm

Malcolm Caithness