Re: From Jean Sinclair

Hi Laura,

I think you must have addressed this to the wrong person.  Mum (Jean
Sinclair) does belong to organisations! She doesn't loathe them at all!  In
fact she happens to be on the committee for at least one organisation!  I
do believe that it was Rob that said he loathed them, but even so he
pointed out that he had started several and belonged to them.

It gets hard to follow some of these conversations doesn't it!! :)

Margaret