Re: Rosslyn if Built today

wow......

    Neil, how long did it take you to write that - obviously you've given this great thought...I really have to read it a coupla more times - it threw me for a loop in an already wierd day...I hadn't a chance to see the weekend's e-mail's until today and didn't have a lot to add to this particular discussion that I didn't say last year...but I see that you can take the discussion much further...

     it is a blessed day on which it is clearly shown that the spirit of Elijah still walks this earth...

                    thank you,
                                    rob