Re: Clan Memberships

some of us are motley, and some of us are not Sinclair's that we know of...some people are joiners, some are independent free-spririts...I loathe organizations - but I set them up myself - a half dozen or more whose members number from 600 - 2000...for all the great reasons that Niven and Neil and others have pointed out...I hold memberships in only two organizations right now - the NS Sinclair's and a music organization I had to join to roast them at their annual meeting...

    Whether you like them or not, whether you join them or not the constituents of an organization benefit from the labours of that group - whether they are members or not...

    No one here forces anyone to join, or do, or think anything...this list actually encourages divergent thinking...some of us live, some of us take long hikes...

    So whether you join or not, you should at least in your heart recognize the efforts of those who work on your behalf...

            be well,
                    rob