RE: Rosslyn Chapel

Dear Niven,
I know what you mean. You are no crank!
In fact, how many times have you provided this discussion group with
information and clues about the philosophy of Rosslyn for the benfeit of us
ALL.  Many times what you have contributed to the discussion and it has been
the next step or key required in my own understanding.  Like David, myself
and others, begin by asking questions, then watch and listen carefully to
recieve the answers that can come to you in the most unexpected ways.
Niven, you are the personification of Rosslyn; your great efforts is not put
into things (us) without purpose!
Otherwise it would be a complete waste of time.
I doubt that you are aware of these benefits you provide us.
As regards Ley lines and the timing of opening the vaults; these matters
appear to be important but require further study before we (as you indicate)
begin to tamper with them.  I for one do not understand them, but the
cryptic clues surrounding Rosslyn seems to support the idea.  Some things
are difficult to convey without sounding far-out and crazy, but all you can
do is put the information out there and hope that just one person will latch
on to it and develop an understanding for the benefit of us all.

Love to all
Bruce Carlyon
Melbourne