Re: genetic genealogy

Cousins,
  Today I heard (maybe on the CBS News?) that soon there will be offered to
African-Americans a DNA test, which will be compared to I think 12
time/place appropriate tribes, so that for those that cannot trace their
heritage further may at least know from which tribe they belong.
  I cannot believe that the demand for this would not soon extend to the
European peoples, which is interesting news for others like myself who are
not yet sure if their lineage is a part of the larger Sinclair clan yet.
  Tessa