Re: a young sinclair is amazed

dearest p.
   in my searches through genea pages i have run across several very thorough african-american genea sites.  they show several ways to trace african american genealogy (which can be quite difficult at times and dates).  best of luck to you, stay active on the list and maybe soon we will have a broader base for the newest searchers!
Tessa S.