Re: Films

At 20:16 06/03/00 -0500, you wrote:
Niven,
   Please add me to your list wanting info on the films. I am so excited to have something to show my children. My snailmail address is:
                     Dorothy Gifford
                      2456 Foster Lane
                      Sarasota, FL 34239-6305
As the rest have said, let me know the price as I would like a copy of all films.

Thanks,
      Dorothy

In the meantime, I have sent you a film (NTSC version for U.S. V.C.Rs).  Later,
these films (including one on the Sinclair castles which we are currently shooting)
will be available at a small cost from the Sinclair Clan Centre at Noss Head in
Caithness as we need to raise money to help with the maintenance of the Castles
- most of which (apart from Mey - where the Queen Mother lives -, Dunbeath and
Rosslyn) are in ruins.

It is so important to enthuse the young.  Without them, we have no future as a Clan.
I'm so pleased you are raising them to realise and appreciate something of their
illustrious heritage.

Best regards,

Nive Sinclair