[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
Sinclairs of Longformacus.
- To: sinclair <"firstname.lastname@example.org"@"email@example.com">
- Subject: Sinclairs of Longformacus.
- From: John Duguid <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2000 11:06:10 +0000
- A1-type: MAIL
- Alternate-recipient: prohibited
- Hop-count: 2
- Importance: high
- MR-Received: by mta JUNO; Relayed; Mon, 06 Mar 2000 11:06:11 +0000
- MR-Received: by mta SULA; Relayed; Mon, 06 Mar 2000 11:02:16 +0000
- Posting-date: Mon, 06 Mar 2000 11:06:11 +0000
- Reply-To: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sensitivity: Company-Confidential
- UA-content-id: A197IIZ2E12C
- X400-MTS-identifier: [;11601160300002/3905081@TORNES]
I am looking for any information on the Sinclairs of Longformacus.
I've come across some documentation that states that they once owned/held the
Baronetcy of Lochend near Dunbar. It was apparently sold by them to the
Warrenders of Lochend (Lord George Warrender of Lochend) some time in the 17th
century. Any information on their estate in the Dunbar area and there
whereabouts now would be greatly appreciated.
[ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, email@example.com
[ To get off or on the list, see http://www.mids.org/sinclair/list.html